Friday, October 19, 2012

Please Call


One of my best friends moved to Alaska this week, which, from Alabama, feels like pretty much the other side of the world. 

One of our friends caught this picture of us at the airport, with our eyes full of tears. It is the most sad and sweet photo and I definitely wanted to scrap it! 

(made with the Student Council kit!) 

I made these little pictures for her family's going away party, using my Silhouette machine: 



I was left with the negative space vinyl pieces, and wanted to use them as a stencil for this page, so I pulled out the Heidi Swapp Shine spray from the kit and went to spraying! 

I LOVE how sparkly and opaque this mist is! 



Noel has a ton of new colors from the Shine line- you should go check them out in the shop and add a few to your order... I promise, you will love this mist! 

1 comment:

Cook Scrap Craft said...

I love the little pictures you made! So cute and sweet!