Monday, November 26, 2012

Focus Focus....



 
 
 
Good Monday Morning!
 
Just a quick stop by today to show you one last layout I did using the
AMAZING November Willow Creek kit:
 


This past weekend I was able to get TONS of photo's of my college kids.
I couldn't WAIT to scrapbook this one from a group of vintage
camera shots I got of them.
 
In this layout - everything I used is from the Willow Creek kit.
If you look closely - you'll see "leftovers" from an earlier layout this month.
On my "Epic" layout I used a half of a  sunburst I cut using my Silhouette Cameo.
I decided to keep the "negative" to use later.
Here's my later!
Also - I used another "hello" (cut from my Cameo)
sort of like the one from my project last week.
Another thing I cut from my Cameo is the little camera die.
Antoher fast & FUN project.

Here's some closer shots:



thanks so much for stopping by today!
I hope I've inspired you to get your kit out and have FUN creating.
 
~Leslie

No comments: