Wednesday, December 19, 2012

A little "Elf Magic" . . .

Photobucket

Hello everyone!!  Can you believe it is less than a week until Christmas???  The month has flown by so fast for us, but I am enjoying reliving it through my recent pages.   My family has a number of traditions we like to do over the holiday season, but one of our favorites is our month-long visit from Zurt, our elf on the shelf.  My older son LOVES to search for him each morning & see what mischief he got into during the night.  I have snapped some fun pics of Zurt in action & was excited to use my Glad Tidings kit to scrap one :)

Photobucket

You may notice the strip of red chevron on the bottom of this close-up, as well as on the right side of the full page.  I was looking to add a pop of color in both these spots & the washi tape in the kit was so easy to stick across & fold under to the backside of the page :)

Photobucket

There are so many fun little bits in this kit - chipboard pieces, sequins, brads & buttons . . .  I couldn't resist sprinkling a bunch of these across my layout.  The shiny sequins scattered about seemed to go well with the "elf magic" title :)

Photobucket

Thanks so much for stopping by!!!


No comments: