Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Dashing through the snow...


Hello everyone!

I am so enjoying the Glad Tidings kit and I hope you are too! The colors of the papers are simply fabulous and so versatile. I've scrapped current and vintage photos with and it works so well with both of them. Love!

When I ran across a photo of my Mom and her siblings playing in the snow I knew it would look great with the Basic Grey papers and the big white snowflake included in the Glad Tidings kit. I took my inspiration from those two pieces of the kit and this is the result.
All supplies come from the Glad Tidings kit with the exception of the wood snowflakes, gold washi tape and flair, which is from {a flair for buttons}. Noel carries a nice selection of flair in the shop which mix and match great with the kits.

Here are a couple close-ups.


I hope you are finding some time to dig into this fabulous kit. Share what you are making over on the message board...I would love to see!

No comments: