Monday, December 10, 2012

Monday 2 For 1 Post




hello everyone! happy Monday!
 
I accidentally missed my post last Monday and I apologize!
So because I did... today I'm doing a "2 for 1" post.
Meaning...I have 2 things instead of 1 to share with you today!
I hope you enjoy:
 
Both layouts are made using the December's Glad Tidings kit.
 
First up is:  Photo Shoot -

this was So fun to do. I enjoyed every bit of this kit. especially the Studio Calico mask.
Noel added some FUN stamp markers & instead of using the usual mist or paint that I use
for a mask - I decided to color some of the stars from the mask.
My kids are always obliging me with photo's... I love them!


and the next layout:  You've Been Framed:

My sweet boy - allowing his mom to not only shoot him (take a pic)
but also frame him  - ha!
 
Here I had the best time using the Basic Grey banner going down the side of my layout
and tying it all together by taking some jute & free forming a whimsical shape with glue at the
bottom to "frame" out my entire page. 
 

and just a little journaling to end my page creation..
 
I hope you've enjoyed this post today!
Make it a GREAT week!
Merry Christmas!


 

 

2 comments:

gssfam said...

LOVE both of these Leslie!!!! :D

Anonymous said...

so cheerful and creative!
love 'em!