Monday, December 17, 2012

My Fave Snowman



 
Good morning, everyone!


Today I wanted to share a layout I did using the December
Glad Tidings kit - about one of my favorite outdoor Christmas
decorations.
Do you have a favorite? Maybe something that's been in
the family for a few years?
Or something you just added?
I'm a sucker for snowmen:


this guy is my very FAVE. He's been around at least 10 Christmases
on our front porch. We ADORE him. He's quite friendly. Greets our guests
as they come to the front door, shines brightly & is just the cutest guy.

This layout came together so fast. I knew I wanted to do some neutral
colors, yet have some pop of color to showcase how bright
and whimsical our snowman is.
 
Here's some closer shots:



I hope you're digging into your Glad Tidings kit and having a Christmas ball!
Have a great day!
~Leslie
 

No comments: