Monday, December 31, 2012

*Oh Snap with Soda Shoppe*










Hi everyone! Happy New Year's Eve!
I hope you enjoyed your Christmas and are ready for 2013.
Wishing you and yours ALL the best for the new year!

Today I'm stopping by to share a layout I made
using January's Soda Shoppe kit.
When I received it, I couldn't WAIT to break into it & make something.
This kit is amazing. It really is! It's full of such fun, bright colors & details!

You will love it.

Here's a layout I did of my kiddo's. This is from a series of photo's I took of them
when they came home from college for Thanksgiving...




















Check out the STRAWS! I love those. I couldn't wait to use them once I saw them!

If you're wondering "what am I going to do with them?" Think outside of the box.

They don't have to go on a layout. How cute would they be decorated and in a small
vase, or on a card, or any project?
I decided when making this layout - to make it fun & a bit whimsical, mimicking
the kids and their "shooting" me shooting them. So I added my straws as stems
to my "whimsical" flowers. Or lollipops. I couldn't decide what they looked
more like - ha!

I love how it all came together.
That Heidi Swapp trim - YUM.
The washi - fabulous. I'm addicted to washi's lately!
The only thing I've added here is the jute.
Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today!
I hope you've enjoyed seeing what I did with Soda Shoppe.
If you'll check below this post you'll see Virginia did a video recap of all
the gorgeous details of this kit. You don't want to miss out!
Before I go, I'll share a couple of close up shots!
I hope you have a VERY happy New Year's!
Celebrate big!






1 comment:

Melanie said...

What a fun layout, Leslie! Great ideas with the straws :)