Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Quick & Easy Holiday Home Decor


Hello, Hello! Are you enjoying the holiday season? I have been crafting up a storm and can not quit making framed art for my home. I have two pieces to share with you today, both can be whipped up with items from your kits in about 30 minutes per project. These are perfect for decking the halls in your own home or would make a wonderful gift.

This first one was made using the velvet trim in the Boardwalk kit and the Carta Bella Brads in the Glad Tidings kit.

To create the tree, I trimmed the velvet trim into strips and laid them out into the shape of the tree. I used the brads as ornaments.

The Merry Christmas was added using a Lettering Delights font and the sketch pen feature on my Cameo.

Who likes the movie "Elf?" This next piece was inspired by one of my favorite quotes from the movie and a free printable that I pinned from Pinterest.
Using my Silhouette software I typed the words in various sizes and font and then cut it out on my Cameo. Next, I backed the words with patterned papers from the Glad Tidings kit.

Would you like to make your own "Elf" Subway Art. You can download my cut file right here!

Have a great week! Make it a crafty one! :)

No comments: