Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Sketch Time!!!

Photobucket

Just a few days away from the middle of the month . . . time for a new sketch!!!  Hope you will all be able to jump in & play along!!!

Photobucket

I dove into my December Glad Tidings kit & started creating!!!  This kit has so many beautiful patterned papers - a great mix of traditional & non-traditional colors.  I snapped this pic of my son after one of his recent "ho, ho, ho" sessions :)  He only has a handful of words he says on a regular basis, and "ho, ho, ho" is one of them!!!  It's so cute to hear his little voice chant it over & over :)

Photobucket

I LOVED the glittery red alphas for my title work, but decided to "dress them up" even more by adding some festive brads in the center of the "o's" and switching out one "o" for the "merry, merry" flair.  In the bottom right hand corner, I clustered up all sorts of fun stickers & chipboard found within the kit.

Photobucket

Are you ready to jump in and try out this month's sketch???  Grab your scrappy goodies & get started :)  Your entry to this challenge is due January 4th.  Typically the challenge runs for about 2 weeks, but I am adding in an extra week because of the holidays.  The sketch thread will be up later this afternoon in the forum.  Once you have completed your entry, be sure to post your entry under the December Sketch Challenge thread.  One lucky participant will be randomly selected to receive a $10 gift certificate to the Noel Mignon store!!!  Looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with - Happy Wednesday!!!

1 comment: