Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Wonderful time of the year . . .

Photobucket

I LOVE this time of year!!!  There is so much I enjoy about the holiday season but what I treasure most is the traditions we have created within my own family.  Growing up my parents were big on traditions & continue to be so even now.  To be able to share these with my own children & create new ones of are own is such a gift!!  Each year we head over to a nearby nursery that sells Christmas trees.  I used Noel's Glad Tidings kit to document our trip there . . .

Photobucket

The kit has such a wide array of gorgeous patterned paper that I layered up but I REALLY enjoyed playing around with the title work.  I used my Silhouette to cut out the layered "wonderful" and topped the "o" with a chipboard star & decorative circle by Carta Bella.  Such a fun accent!!!  Below I added the rest of my title using the adorable scrabble tile letter stickers within the kit.

Photobucket

Whether you are working on your December daily albums or simply your everyday albums - make sure to take some time to document those special traditions your family does year after year.  Such fun memories to scrap!!  Thanks for stopping by :)

2 comments:

gssfam said...

I LOVE this Julie! Wowza!!!!

Melanie said...

Fabulous layout, Julie!