Friday, January 18, 2013

"Extraordinary" Mini Album




When I first saw the straws in the Soda Shoppe kit (still available), I knew that they would be so fun to use as mini album binding! It binds together this little album of moments I want to treasure; little things that remind me of the good in everyday life.

To construct the book, I wanted to make a teeny tiny mini album out of the Soda Shoppe kit, so I started by making a few little booklets out of strips of 6"x3" patterned cardstocks, Glitz decorative tape, and the little "poloroid" paper by Dear Lizzy.








It's all ready to go and is not SO big that I feel like it will take me forever to fill it up. And then when it is, I'll just make a new one! :)

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Super cute, V! I love making little mini albums like this. The straws are a fun way to bind it :)

Julie Bonner said...

AMAZING!!! I LOVE this :)

Patricia Roebuck said...

This is sooo awesome! What a clever idea!