Monday, January 14, 2013

Inspired by the Alphabet....and SMILES!

Good morning everyone!
I am inspired by many things. Color, texture, photographs....
but I have to admit, my #1 inspiration (besides my family) - the alphabet.

Every Monday at Noel Mignon you'll see a thread about Inpsiration Monday.
This was my Monday and I chose what inspires me the most when it comes to
scrapbooking, decorating, etc...

the alphabet.
Here's the thread (with our Inspiration Monday Pinterest board!):  Inspiration Monday

Here's my layout I created:

















I used typography as my title. I cut my title with my Silhouette Cameo & put it
together under my photo. I also used the small Studio Calico letters that came
in the "Soda Shoppe" kit as a "banner" on to my title. I love how it turned out!

Playing on the alphabet theme - I journaled under my title - as well as beside my photo.

You notice some fun signage (with blocked letters) IN my photo of my daughter.
THis photo is a couple of years old, but it's funny  how the style of the background never
changes (nor does she...she's the same beautiful girl today!)

Here's a couple of close up shots:












and...


















Everything I used is from the January - Soda Shoppe kit.
Have a fabulous day!
xo.

3 comments:

Virginia said...

This is beautiful, Leslie! I love the little cluster of embellishments scattered around. And you are such a sweet mama. Your kids are lucky to have you! :)

Julie Bonner said...

Adorable Leslie!!!

Patricia Roebuck said...

So cool how you used the kraft paper and the pops of aqua! Gorgeous! Love how you did that title...you are so awesome! She is just beautiful!