Friday, January 25, 2013

Makeshift Banner


This week the design team has been inspired by banners & bunting!  I love the way a simple banner adds a stunning element to a page. 


 For this layout I made with the Soda Shoppe kit, I made a faux banner! What's a faux banner? Well, it's not quite a banner but gives the look to one. There's nothing actually connecting these pieces together, but you still get the look of a fun, multi-pieced banner. I love the fun style of this one!



Don't forget that the February kit goes on sale today!



4 comments:

Sue said...

I just have to comment that he is absolutely adorable! (And the layout rocks, too)

Anonymous said...

Adorable boy and layout. I really like how you you trimmed the chevron paper. Going to try that out.

Renee' Davey said...

Love the layout! Especially the story!

Patricia Roebuck said...

This is such an awesome LO!! Love how you did that banner! And just love that photo!