Thursday, April 11, 2013

A Very Frilly Layout

Oh my...I dug into the Melrose kit.  I thought I loved gold, but now I'm obsessed with it.  And the kit is filled with so many of the newest products that just make you drool. Sometimes when I see a really pretty pattern paper, I find I want to hoard it instead of using it...so I challenged myself to use this beautiful background paper with the doilies from Maggie Holmes' Crate Paper line as the jumping point to this frilly layout.
 Other than being frilly, I kept it simple.  I cut banners from the gold polka dot vellum, and that inspired more banners to layer.
 I also love this photo, and wanted it to take center stage.  It was just me and my daughter for a few days and those are sometimes my favorite days.  I had wanted to scrap it after I took it.  And this was the perfect kit for it.
   Have a great week and hope you are enjoying this kit!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

gorgeous as always Patricia. Such a great kit!