Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Little Ballerina


I've been saving a vintage photo of my mother-in-law, just waiting for the perfect paper and embellishments and Melrose was the kit that fit the bill. I thought the pinks, florals, neutrals and golds would showcase this treasured photo perfectly...and I was right.

I layered the gold dot vellum on a neutral background and then tucked the floral print behind the vellum. I really like the soft diffused look of the floral paper. I stitched the layers down, using the lines of the neutral patterned paper as my guide.



All items except the flair and the gold washi tape are from the Melrose kit. It is sold out but you can get the paper only kit in the shop! The flair is by Shelley from A Flair from Buttons. You can find a great selection of her flair in the shop.

Thanks so much for visiting. Have a fabulous day!

No comments: