Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Hey Batter Batter


As you can see I stayed fairly close to Julie Bonner's May Sketch for my layout. 

                             

And you can also tell that I had a lot of fun playing with the Basic Grey Hipster pieces from the Country Lane kit.

In fact I think I used just about the entire sheet of decorative tape on this layout alone.  I love how bright and bold the tape is, yet it's still transparent.

Since I'm not big on journaling and the sketch allows for a lot of it,  I thought I would use the Hipster Vintage Stamps and Studio Calico letter stickers as my "journaling blocks."

 
 
 
I used a Kerri Bradford Hey Batter Batter cut for my title which I paired with the adorable H for Hipster stamp. 

You might be wondering why, but he is the spitting image of my son before contacts. Of course, my son totally disagrees!

I can't wait to see what you create using this month's sketch!!

2 comments:

JennyKozar said...

This is fantastic! Love the mix of the papers and the layout is fantastic!!

Diane Payne said...

Love it, Sara!