Monday, May 13, 2013

*I Got It From My Mama*



good Monday morning!
I'm here today to share with you a layout I made using May's
Country Lane Kit:

"I Got It From My Mama"
(as Will I Am would say....I know you're singing it, ha!)


This yellow chevron is so striking with these little black and white
Iphone shots my niece took of her precious girl (my great niece!) just
being fancy free...




















This child is a  total CLONE of her sweet mama.
(hence my title)
Her sweet little voice, her tiny body, her hair, her face, her beauty -
that's her mama.



















I used some elements from the Dear Lizzy paper as my embellishments
Totally love the outcome! Feathers are still kinda big in the industry -
but instead of using them in their normal featherly fashion - they became
leaves for my beautiful Pink Paislee flower.















Thanks for taking a peek into my creation today.
I hope I've inspired you to get your May kit out and start having fun!

Have a great week!

No comments: