Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Love You to the Stars and Back


Hi everyone! I really love the new Elle's Studio papers in the Country Lane kit this month. They have design elements and/or journaling tags built right into to the design, which is a great starting point and a time saver too.
The chevron design on the left side of this paper, was a great beginning to my layout, I simply selected some coordinating papers and started building my page.
I love the "Love You to the Stars and Back" text paper and used that as inspiration for my title, theme and photo choice.

I used the beautiful gray burlap to create a picture hanger.
I was also able to incorporate the Elle's Studio stamp set again...it was perfect for the theme of my layout.

All the supplies for this layout (with the exception of small bits of gold dot washi tape) are from the Country Lane kit. Unfortunately, it is sold out but you can get your hands on the fabulous papers in this kit by purchasing the Country Lane Paper Only kit.

Thanks for visiting! I hope you have a fabulous day!

No comments: