Thursday, June 13, 2013

Love her

Hi there!
It's Gretchen here with another layout using the fabulous Beach Blvd kit!
This one is all about our sweet dog who {unfortunately} we are watching get older and more fragile on what seems like a weekly basis. 
But we love her and will continue to enjoy her as long as she is around!
:)


Don't you just love the hearted paper in this kit??!
I used the blue sheet on my first layout {here} and I couldn't wait to use this pink/yellow sheet too!
****
Here are a couple of close ups of the layout.
I cut the stitched-heart border in half to embellish one of the pictures. 


And the scalloped border here I actually cut off of the bottom of one of the sheets of Crate Paper!


That's all I've got!
Thanks for stopping by today!
And be sure to check out the Noel Mignon Members Facebook page for all kinds of inspiration and come chat with us!
:)
Have a great day!
gretchen

1 comment:

Ashley Calder said...

Love this page design! Super cute photos, and I love the style and placement of the journalling strips. Nice work!