Monday, June 3, 2013

*Monday Cards*





hi everyone! happy Monday!

today I'm here to share a couple of cards with you!
I missed a Monday post a couple of weeks ago & had
last Monday off - so I'm playing catch up with you today
by posting 2 cards I made.

My first card is made from Julie's May sketch.
I used May's Country Lane kit:



















I mimicked the circle & strip in Julie's sketch.
Instead of squares, I used the jar from American Crafts with
my sentiment in it. Also, I made my "journaling" (more stickers
& and Elle's Studio tag) towards the bottom:

Here's Julie's sketch:



















here's a couple of close shots of my card:















and my 2nd card is made using June's kit:  Beach Blvd!
It's just a simple sentiment:  Life Is Sweet!




















I rolled the fabric tape that comes in the kit & stapled it down
the side then fluffed up the pinwheel, added a flower to the center
with my sticker by Lily Bee Design as my sentiment.

here's a couple of closer shots!



























Hope you've enjoyed today's inspiration!
Have a great week!
~Leslie



No comments: