Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Today You Graduated!!

Hello everyone!! I'm so excited to pop in and share my latest with the new Noel Mignon Beach Blvd. kit :)  While the theme may be stated as "beachy", you will have no problem using it for your everyday layouts as well!!  My son & I are a bit squinty in this pic, but I was happy to use it anyway to document his recent graduation from Kindergarten.  As the saying goes, time sure does fly!!!  This little man is growing up too quickly :)

 photo todayyou600_zps8139a121.jpg

Always a circle fan myself, I have been drawn to circle background die-cuts lately.  I used THIS file  from the Silhouette store.  After adhering down to my background, I added some bright punched circles and those Basic Grey candy buttons found in the kit.

 photo todayyoucu1_zps6a3193c9.jpg

For the title I combined a Silhouette cutting file (HERE) and those fun little Basic Grey alphas from the kit.  I added in one of those gorgeous Basic Grey buttons over "o" to help dress up the title a bit.   And of course, a cute Elle's Studio date tag to finish it all off!!

 photo todayyoucu2_zps1c7cd6e7.jpg

Thanks so much for stopping by!!  If you haven't snagged a Beach Blvd. kit, there are still a few more in the shop.  Head on over!!!

2 comments:

blsd2scrp said...

really love this layout! I adore circles and this is very inspirational!

Jen said...

Oh I LOVE this. I'm totally scraplifting it :)