Thursday, August 29, 2013

My last Hello Sunshine Layout

Hi everyone! Cassie here and I'm sharing my last Hello Sunshine layout (I still have a few cute cards I made with the kit I'll show next week too).  I have adored this kit, the bright colors have been great for inspiring me to scrap all of my summer photos- even if I am a year behind!


These photos are from my son's birthday last year (when he turned the big 2!), and he just had his third birthday yesterday! Yikes!  He's getting so big, and I am apparently a very slow scrapper lol.  My hubby and I always take off Charlie's birthday from work so we can plan a super special day for him.  Last year was the CT Science Museum and playing in Bushnell Park!


I used lots of Veronica's amazing Chic Tags for a cluster along the lefthand side and my Cricut to cut a fun bracket shape to house my photos.


I also love the idea of framing photo's with twine, so I put that technique to work here along the top and bottom of some of my photo's.


I hope you like my layout and enjoyed the Hello Sunshine kit as much as I did!  I am on the edge of my seat waiting for my Miss Nelson kit to arrive :)  Looks like it'll be beautiful!  Happy Thursday ladies!


1 comment:

JennyKozar said...

I so love how you curved your title! This is adorable.