Thursday, September 12, 2013

A Trio of Cards using Hello Sunshine

Hi everyone! I finally finished up the Hello Sunshine kit with this trio of simple cards.  I've loved this kit but I am REALLY excited to start playing with the Miss Nelson kit ASAP!

For this card I punched different shapes of butterflies and adhered them to my card along with the Prima butterfly included in the kit.

This card is simplicity at it's best, a few punched vellum hearts, a little sewing, a quick sentiment and done!


I loved the arrow stamp in the kit so I repeated that pattern to get the base of my card, which I reinforced with some stitching and washi tape.

I hope you enjoyed my quick and simple cards today! If you'd like to see a summary of all my projects made using this kit (9 layouts + 3 cards) you can check it out at my blog here :)

No comments: