Tuesday, September 3, 2013

"I love you to the moon and back" canvas- using the Project Life NM kit


I received the Miss Nelson Project Life kit this month (there are a couple still available!) and instead of using it straight in my album, I decided to get crafty with a little canvas for one of my daughters. 

The great thing about the PL kits is that they really can be used for lots of other things- great for cards, mini albums, home decor projects, and lots of other things! 

This week's theme, to go along with our illustrious Miss Nelson , is to be inspired by children's books! As I was pondering this theme and trying to decide which direction to go in, I flipped through the kit and realized one of the PL cards had a quote on it from one of our favorite bedtime stories, "Guess How Much I Love You." 


One of the other favorites from the main kit this month was the Maya Road Paper Twine (you can grab a whole roll of it in the store if you are addicted to it already like I am!). I unraveled some of it for the background of my canvas, and then used some blush colored gelatos to softly paint on it. I love the feminine look it has! 


I added a few things from my stash- pom pom trim, enamel dots, rhinestones for sparkle... 


The edge of the canvas is wrapped in the cute polka dot tape in the kit! LOVE it! 



I think she'll like it! :) 

1 comment:

JennyKozar said...

I love it! Thanks for sharing.