Thursday, September 19, 2013

Selfies and Tassles

Hi friends! I'm so sorry for the late posting today- I was having computer issues last night and didn't realize the photos didn't upload until this morning and I was at work so I couldn't post them....ugh! 

Anyways, I'm here today to share a fun technique to try with the awesome paper twine that came with the Miss Nelson kit (sorry, sold out!).  There are so many possibilities with this fun supply-- and I didn't even know it existed! That's why Noel's kits are the best :)  I decided to make mini tassles using the twine and they were so easy. I simply cut an inch and a half of the twine, tied a knot in one end, fanned out the other end and snipped it with some scissors.  Easy peasy! 




And don't forget, if you like fun techniques check out my Masquerade Mini Album class with coordinating kit :) Available now to add to your boxes!  Click HERE for the kit and click HERE to purchase the class