Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Still crafty

Hi there and good morning!
I've got another layout to share using the "Our Summer" kit.
I'm telling ya...this kit is packed full! 
I think I've made 2 double-page layouts, 4 single-page layouts, & 4 cards and I've still got a 4 sheets of patterned paper that I haven't even cut into as well as lots of leftover embellies!
Love that!
Anywhooooo, back to my layout...


This one is kind of a "therapeutic" layout if you will.
I've recently cut back on some of my "crafty" obligations (some by my choice; some not).
And that is probably good because I sure have been spending a lot of time on my bike!
:)
Regardless of what happens in the scrapbooking world and in other areas of my life, I will always love making stuff!
OK enough of my rambling!
:)
Here are a couple close-up shots of the page...


I *heart* those corkboard Thickers!


Some times I get on a kick with my heart punches. 
This is one of those times.
:)


Thanks for looking and thanks for stopping by the blog today!
:)

1 comment:

Linh C. said...

If you stop scrapbooking, where will I get my ideas from??? :)