Thursday, October 10, 2013

Miss Emma Bear

Hi everyone! I'm sharing another layout using the great Miss Nelson kit.  I think the colors in this kit really appealed to me because I've made 2 scrapbook layouts about myself, which typically happens never haha.  This one features photo's of myself and my doggie, affectionately nicknamed Miss Emma Bear, from last summer.


I used the white distress marker to outline the speech bubbles and then LOTS of those embossed stickers for embellishments.


That's it for today ladies! If you've signed up for my class (you have right??  If not there's still time!  Sign up here!) you can expect an email within the next week linking to the Facebook page and distributing the first Chapter :)

-Cassie

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

fun layout! love the soft colors!