Wednesday, October 9, 2013

My take on the October sketch

Have y'all seen the October sketch yet??
Julie has come up with another good one!


Cool one, huh??!
So I took this sketch along with the "Union Square" kit and made this...


I changed it up just a little bit since I had so much journaling that I wanted to add. I put the pics a bit lower than the sketch and that left me some room above the pics to journal.
Then I let my arrows run horizontally instead of vertically. 
Hey, it's a very versatile sketch!
*****
Here are a few detailed shots of the page.


I *love* those gold, glittery Thickers!


Of course I had to use this "sweet ride" paper to make a layout about bikes! 
I am pretty sure Noel put that paper in the kit just for me!
;)


Thanks for stopping by the blog today!
Have a good one!

No comments: