Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Autumn Banner


Do you ever sit down with the intention to start one project and then it goes in a completely different direction?! That happened to me with this banner. I started out with a layout actually in mind, but these canvas/chipboard pages from a mini album I picked up at Michael's Dollar Bin a while back was sitting there on my desk, calling out to me apparently! 


I love hanging banners on my giant mirror in my kitchen. My kitchen is really small and this mirror adds a lot of depth to it. It's a great focal point in the room, and always looks cute embellished for the season. 


I used mostly the Gather Together kit, with a few bits and pieces from the Union Square kit and my stash. 


I loved this printed wooden veneer from the Gather Together kit, and wanted to have it displayed somewhere in  my home. It's so pretty! 


I think that may be my last scrap of that gold dotted paper that came in the Melrose Kit earlier this year. I loved that kit! 

1 comment:

nurul said...

http://www.signsbyumbree.com/hanging-banners/