Friday, November 1, 2013

Happy Friday!!

Happy Friday everyone!!  November is here - YAY!!  Today I have a simple but fun card to share :)   I have been looking at the Pink Paislee gold star background from my Union Square kit for weeks now.  I LOVED it but was just trying to decided how I would use it.  I decided to trim off a portion of it and use it as a background for my card.  I had fun filling each star with brads and enamel dots :)

 photo nmcard_zps70ea4d78.jpg

Have you cracked open your star background?  If your not a card maker - no worries!!  I can see this working just as well as the background of a layout :)  Thanks so much for stopping by!!

1 comment:

cdm317 said...

I love this card. I have a couple of these too and was stuck on what to do with them, This is a great idea!