Thursday, January 30, 2014

Imagination is everything . . .

Hello everyone!!  I'm back with another page featuring that gorgeous Fresh Start kit!  I snapped this pic the other day with my phone.  Just an everyday shot of my two boys playing in their playroom.  They were running a "school of wizardry" & making imaginary potions :)  I LOVE watching these two dream things up & listening to all the things they say when it's just the two of them.

 photo imagination_zpse0ff0c5d.jpg

For the title I was going for "light & airy", so I cut the word "imagination" out of some vellum with my Cameo.  Then I used the Elle's Studio stamp set to accent the title with a few hearts above the "i's".  At the bottom of my page I added strips of patterned papers, stitched down.  It was an easy way to add splashes of color against the white background.

 photo imaginationcu2_zps6ab27a0b.jpg

Above the title I clustered five of the speech bubble chipboard pieces from the kit.  I typed up random things I heard them saying while at play - just wanting to document all the little things they said :)

 photo imaginationcu1_zps6f1b7b51.jpg

Thanks so much for stopping by!!!  Feel free to share your own Fresh Start kit creations in our Facebook group - we love to see our members at work with our kits!!



No comments: