Friday, February 14, 2014

Book of Love Crop: The Matchmaker Challenge

Happy Valentine's Day! Jana Eubank here with your next challenge for the Book of Love Crop.

The Matchmaker Challenge: Use quilting or paper-piecing.

.........................................

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

For my page, I used the February 2014 Book of Love kit and a triangle punch by EK Success that I recently purchased. I punched several triangles and then arranged them in a center column on the page.


Next, I used my sewing machine to add zig-zag stitching along all of the edges. I used the wood veneer hearts from the kit as an accent in the corner of several of the triangles.


I cut the heart from one of the 3x4 cut apart cards. Then I wrote my journaling on the back of the two tags included with my kit.


I love this cute die cut of two kissing birds. I "perched" them on top of an arrow die cut in the corner of my photo.

The embossed red paper that my photos are matted with is from the Jillibean Soup Core Impressions paper pad from Noel's shop. It can be found HERE.


I can't wait to see your take on this challenge! Have a Happy Heart Day!



1 comment:

Lovely Czech Women said...

Great Post!!
Thanks for the information..Such a useful information you have posted here.
Our millionaire dating, dating elite and professional dating services are perfect for a very successful gentleman looking for the single Czech ladies. Our executive Czech Ladies Dating service has been a successful way to find your perfect partner. If you want a beautiful woman who is up to 10 to 40 years younger than yourself, we have Those women ready to meet you.