Thursday, February 20, 2014

Everything Here Is Wonderful

Hello everyone!!  I'm here this week to share another project using the new Book of Love kit as well as a bit of last month's Fresh Start kit mixed in!!  This has definitely been the year of winter weather for us and I wanted to document this adorable pic of Ryan & his cousins in the snow.  I used the arrow stamp from the Book of Love kit to create a fun border around the edge.  When I create stamped borders such as this, I find it easiest to draw my lines first with pencil.  This helps me easily line up my images around the edge of the page.  Then when I am done stamping, I can just erase the pencil lines!!

 photo wonderful600_zps1f8d6542.jpg

I used one of the Elle's Studio 4 x 6 cards to house my title.  I combined the back of a bar code strip on one of the patterned papers, the small gray Elle's Studio alphas, and a die-cut word - "wonderful" - together for my title work. Also, I added a small punched vellum snowflake in the corner :)  

 photo wonderfulcu1_zpsf7b44205.jpg

On the right of the photo I added another Elle's Studio journaling card, along with a variety of tags & die-cuts.  I love how the pops of color look against the black & white photo!!

 photo wonderfulcu2_zps08326480.jpg

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

1 comment:

Jana Eubank said...

Love the mix of kits on this one. So many fun colors! Looks awesome with the b/w photo!