Tuesday, February 4, 2014

So Foxy




Hi Friends!! I am in full on valentine mode! I love this special day of celebrating those you love...I think you should tell/show them everyday, but having that one special day to get as mushy as you want is pretty fun.
I am not much of a cardmaker, so normally, as much as I hate to admit it, I end up buying valentine's for my family. This year though, I am determined to make them. They may be simple, but they will be from my heart, and that's what it's all about!

So, when I saw the cut apart paper from Jillibean Soup in the Book Of Love kit, I knew this was going to help me a TON! Then I saw the " So Foxy" card and knew it would be perfect for my hubby...anybody that knows us knows that that is SO us.

So, here is the card I created:


Simple, but cute, right? I think he will love it....even though my 5 year old informed me that, "it's way too pink for Daddy!" lol.

Don't forget to join us next week for our Book of Love crop!! It's going to be a blast!!!



No comments: