Tuesday, April 22, 2014

You Make Me Happy


Hello friends!! I have a super cute "rainy day" card to share with you today!! When I was trying to decide what to create for this assignment, I couldn't find any "rainy day" photos, so I decided to check out the silhouette store and see if anything caught my eye. I had originally thought I would do something with umbrellas, but then I stumbled upon this adorable little cloud and knew this was it!


I wanted this card to be bright and fun, so I went through the last few kits and pulled out hot pinks, greens, blues...and then of course, I had to use this raindrop paper from Basic Grey...and it worked perfectly to pull it all together.

For my sentiment, I wanted to keep it all occasion, and of course, "you are my sunshine" popped into my mind. Made for the perfect sentiment for the card!!


Also, don't forget there are still spots open for the next term of subs!!Follow this link to sign up for yours today!!!

No comments: