Thursday, June 5, 2014

Another take on the Creative Scrappers sketch


Hi again!

As you know, we are teaming up with Creative Scrappers this month and would love for you to play along with us. The sketch for this week is this one: 

Here is the layout that I created using June's "Balboa" kit: 

I thought this sketch was a great way to show off the fun papers and embellishments in this kit. 

Here are a couple of close-up shots: 




I used some of the little speech bubbles and word tags and lots of Queen and Company dots to add more color to my layout. I cut one of the frames from patterned paper and put my squares on a slant instead of having them go straight across my page.






We'd love it if you could play along with us!

There will be other sketches revealed throughout the month and you can add your layouts by going over to the Creative Scrappers site. We always like to see your work on our Facebook page, too.

Have a great day!

No comments: