Tuesday, June 24, 2014

First Easter


Hello friends!! I have a simple layered layout to share with you today using the amazing Balboa Kit! There are still a few of these fabulous kits available here, so head over to pick yours up!! Also, don't forget that today is the last day for the 20% off sale! This discount is good on kits too!! Now is the time to stock up on essentials, and pick up that favorite kit that you might have missed out on!!

For my layout today, I wanted to keep it bright and fun, to go along with the pictures of my baby boy on his first Easter. I chose this gorgeous ombre paper from Hazel and Ruby for my background.


Then working with some of the fun papers and embellishments in the kit, I started layering some of my favorite papers and embellishments. I thought it would be a fun element to "house" my title in one of the speech bubble stickers included with the kit.


Then I just embellished around using a mix of stickers, wood veneers, and layering those fun Dear Lizzy rub ons.

I wanted to bring in a little more color at the bottom of the page, so by  anchoring some layered stickers with a simple patterned paper and a solid strip of washi, I was able to keep with the flow, and color scheme I had started with on this layout.


This kit is a must have! Remember, if you haven't already scooped one up, head over to the shop and get yours today!! Use code JUNE2014 to save 20% on all purchases...and it will be shipped out TODAY!!!

Also don't forget about this ( straight from Noel!)

 I have a special subscription offer right now.  Try our kits for a 5 month term, refer a friend and you will both get free shipping your first month!  Just send me an email (noel@noelmignon.com) letting me know you are doing the refer a friend and I will refund you both back for your shipping fee on your August kits! (**you both much commit to a full 5 months of kits to qualify)  Not only will you save $6/ month, but you will also save on shipping!  What are you waiting for?  Call on a scrappy friend, and get your subs now!  

Subscribe and Refer a friend>>>

No comments: