Friday, June 27, 2014

Together We are Family

Hey everyone! Today I've got yet another layout to share using the Balboa kit (Psst! There's one or two still in the store). I also chose to use Creative Scrapper sketch #271 as a jumping off point for my layout.
Here's the sketch:
 

And here's what I chose to created based on it:



Obviously I didn't stay exactly true to the sketch by shifting everything over to the left third of the paper or by adding top and bottom edges of the same pattern paper. But for the most part this is still sketch. I love working with sketches because for me they take the guesswork out of designing and I simply get to play with the materials at hand.

Remember that Noel is sponsoring this month's Creative Scrappers contest. Be sure to link up your own creation using this sketch or any of the others from the month of June, and you'll be entered to win a kit from Noel! How fabulous is that?!?! The deadline is June 30, so be quick and upload yours today!!

Happy Friday friends!

No comments: