Friday, August 1, 2014

Happy Girls Shine Brighter

Good morning my lovelies! I'm back after a summer long creative hiatus and can I say- it feels so good?!

I've got a little layout I made with the Wishing Well kit of my daughter and one of her friends playing dress up this summer... and I couldn't resist giving a little nod to the pop hit "Fancy" on it as well. ;)

I had a fun time adding all sorts of little elements to the side and layering them. I think my favorite is this little floral frame that is cut from a piece of MME patterned paper! 

Make sure to join us next week for our awesome virtual cruise crop! There will be lots of inspiration! It'll take place on our facebook chat group some come aboard to join the fun! 



1 comment:

Kim A. said...

This is adorable, those girls are HIGH fashion!!