Saturday, August 23, 2014

Project Life: A Neverending Story

Good morning!

Today I want to share with you another page in my Project Life album. It's not terribly complex, but I'm loving making progress!


I really like to keep things mostly flat in my album, otherwise it's going to end up taking 10 albums to get through a single year. But occasionally I'll either choose to do one or two bulky pockets on a page, or after several fairly flat pages, I'll add a whole page with lots of bulky pockets.


I had a decent amount of journaling on this spread, but I didn't want the whole page to be dominated by my handwriting. So I made a little flip book from that adorable chipboard frame. All I did was back it with some patterned paper, stitch on a little piece of ephemera, and add some embellies. Oh, and of course those gold glitter thickers for the dates. love those.


 The inside...


 Loved this 3x4 cutout. I just added my own handwriting in between, and slapped a brad on the O. Love those Summer Bliss Brads <3 .="" br="">


 Another fairly simple card. Just cut out the center from the Elle's Studio sheet, coated the sides with a little glue, and sprinkled on some gold glitter. Glued it down, then added that sweet little dove over the top.


And that's all for today! Hope you all have a great weekend!

 

3 comments:

Becky said...

Live the little flip book :)

Becky said...

Oops! Meant 'love'!

Britt said...

Thanks, Becky! I'm seeing a few more of these in my future, for those more private bits of journaling...