Monday, August 18, 2014

Summertime!

Summertime is winding down for us and I'm savoring every last bit of it by scrapping some of our fun summer moments! I mentioned in my blog post about my summer mini that I wasn't going to give a whole lot of detail or descriptions because some of those photos would be scrapped on a traditional layout and this is one of them.

I have family scrapbooks (including Project Life) along with scrapbooks for each of the kids. This one will go in my little one's scrapbook since it's all about her :)
I'm using the South Shore kit for this layout (the kit is sold out but there are still papers left!)

It worked out well that the photos of the splash pad had an orange background since they matched so well with the papers in this kit. Don't you love when that happens??!

I created a sort of starburst with some of the papers & stitched them to my cardstock. I printed out my photos at roughly 3x3 with a white edge & added that fun pink glittered photo frame around one of them. 

Then a bit of layering with all the fabulous embellishments that always come in Noel's kit!

By the way, you might notice that my page doesn't have an "offical" title. I do that sometimes and I'm totally ok with it :)

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Michelle, your layout is so adorable!! I love how you created the sun rays with the patterned paper!

Kim A. said...

This is adorable. Love the sunburst effect and the cute little embellies and of course the adorable pictures!