Thursday, September 25, 2014

You've been scraplifted!!

I hope you have all been enjoying our member lift week! It has been so fun to see how we were inspired by the amazing projects that YOU all share with us!

The member I chose is some one who I am continuously wowed by! Her layouts are always so gorgeous, and her photos are fabulous! She is, in my mind, the queen of 2-pagers! Can anyone guess who I chose?? Meridy Twilling!! I think you are amazing, and was so honored to be inspired by you for this challenge!
 I was honestly, a little intimidated, but I picked one of my favorite layouts of hers, and just went to town with it! I stayed very closer to her design, I loved it and was so inspired by it, but I tweaked it a little to make it mine...and I only chose to lift one side of her gorgeous two page layout!

This is her layout that I chose:



Here is my version of the left side of her layout, also using the Tea for Two kit!





We hope you all are enjoying this week, and hope you'll continue to share your work to inspire us!!

The new Early Autumn classic kit is still available, you can pick yours up here!!


No comments: