Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Two Post Tuesday!

Hey everyone! I am so excited to tell you that I got the newest Daily Diary kit yesterday from Noel for December! It's called Cable Knit, and it's adorable! I am going to be making a little reveal video here in a minute, but wanted to hop on to show you a layout I made using the Maple Creek kit first.


I had such a great time at the pumpkin patch this year with Reed - he was a total champ for pictures! And I certainly took my fair share!


I love combining lots of elements, on different layers of the page, and especially love when little bits peek through, like the thankful cork piece there, behind the vellum. I've been waiting for the perfect place to use that little hello rubon for a while now! Love combining kits!


I used the leftover scraps from some leaves that I cut out for a banner I made using the Early Autumn kit to create the background for the page. Just tucked in some paper behind a couple for a little contrast, then added lots and lots of layers on top. It's ridiculous how much I love that wood leaf!


I used that adorable striped ribbon at the bottom to anchor the page, and those arrows from Pink Fresh were totally perfect to move your eye inward. So many different ways to use those little guys!. And can we talk about layering rubons? DO IT!


Here I tucked a couple of leftover leaves I had cut and layered a little flower I had leftover from my wreathe project on top of that cute butterfly sticker - another little guy I have been hoarding :)

And in the immortal words of Forest Gump, that's all I have to say about that.

So. Be sure to check back later today for the reveal video for the Cable Knit Daily Diary kit - it's a goodie!

Bye for now!


No comments: