Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Happy Holidays!

Reed's first Christmas is all I think about these days. Making new traditions, old ones gaining new meaning, and our usual Tuesday picture produced this little candid shot at the very end that I had to do something special with. It is so Reed. He is constantly sitting fiddling with toys, checking out the little feet under the stove, and the tiny wheel on the freezer drawer. You know, just doing his usual inspections...


The Daily Diary kit is great for more than just pocket style scrapbooking - I used several 3x4 cards on this layout to create the backing to anchor my photo, and the little wood stars? Oh yum.




That's all for me today. I hope you are all running around like crazy headless chickens, just like I am, getting ready for Christmas! Have a great rest of the week!


1 comment:

Ashley Calder said...

Super fun page! I love the layering.