Saturday, December 6, 2014

Oh my deer!

Hello sweet dears! I hope you're beginning to enjoy this holiday season. Today I've made a special treat for you all, a little something that will adorn our tree when I get it up. Inspired by the plaid trend that is making a comeback, I chose to make the deer medallion ornament for the wonderful Cable Knit kit (sold out)

.


The red tartan plaid, the pine green stars, and the sweet little deer that came in my kit made the perfect combination of pattern and playfulness that I wanted in creating my ornament. And I LOVE that little deer. I wanted to do something special with him, and this seemed to be a good solution. Now he'll grace the limbs of our tree and remind me of the blessings that come with scrapbooking, it's community, and Noel's wonderful kits.





No comments: