Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Welcome to our Daily Diary Team: Mindi Niebuhr!


We are excited to add Mindi to our team for inspiring us with the Daily Diary kit! 


We had her send us a little about herself:

Hi I'm Mindi Niebuhr and I am super excited to be on the design team for Noel Mignon ! I grew up in Utah but moved to California back in 2011. I live here with my wonderful husband and three great kiddos. I have been scrapbooking ever since I can remember, 17 years or so. I made the switch over to the Project Life back in 2009 when it first was introduced and have been hooked ever since. I also love photography, sleeping in, watching t.v. and movies, spending time with my family, a pinterest pinner, beach days, road trips, and decorating/working on our new house that we built. I am super excited to get some scrapbooking done this coming year as last year I got so wrapped up with home projects that my scrapbooking took a back seat. In the past I have taught scrapbooking classes, been on several local scrapbook store design teams, been on the Simple Stories design team and I am so thrilled to be with you all this year. 

If you would like to keep up with Mindi, check her out at these places: 




2 comments:

MichelleB said...

Congratulations and welcome! Looking forward to seeing your projects this year!

Mindi said...

Thank you Michelle !! And thank you NoelMingon ! I'm excited to be here !