Wednesday, January 28, 2015

two Hey Girl projects for today

Hello!

I apologize for the late post today but it has been CRAZY here this week!

And, while I was working on this post earlier my computer crashed.

Isn't life fun?!

To make up for my tardiness I have two projects to share with you.


 

First up I have a card to share. I used the beautiful watercolor paper as my base and then backed a diecut 2"x3" card with a piece of the same watercolor patterned paper. I used some of the beautiful citron ribbon to tie a bow around the card, added some foam adhesive and some of the Heidi Swapp washi tape. 


I also created a 12x12 page using the kit and some twine and a burlap heart from my stash. 

I like how the rub-ons have some dots that look like big ink splotches. 


Noel's kits are always so full of texture and I love it! 

I tried to mix up a lot of different textures on this page. 


And of course I finished off the page with journaling. I think it is the most important part of a page and a great way to document info that we tend to forget way too quickly. 

Have a great day!



No comments: