Friday, March 13, 2015

Monthly pages with the Shine Bright Daily Diary Kit

 Hey guys! I'm here to share a couple pocket pages with the Shine Bright Daily Diary kit. I love, love, love the colors in this kit!!! And they go perfectly with the color board inspiration the DT team has been using this week. Hmmm...almost like it was planned that way or something ;)

The colors in this kit are so versatile and I can't wait to make some spring layouts with it! But first, I have a few pages that are for my 3 yr daughter's albums. I like to mix in traditional layouts with these pocket pages that give more of a 'snapshot in time'. 


When I create these pocket pages for my Project Life albums I'll make a left and right side spread. But when they're for a specific even or for my kids' albums I usually do front and back of a pocket page so that I can add traditional layouts in between those in their albums (if that makes sense!)


So for these pages I just stuck to using a few photos for February and March to highlight a few things just about Addie that I wouldn't normally make an entire layout about but are still part of her story. I think that's why I just love the idea of pocket scrapbooking so much...the little stuff doesn't get missed!

If you play with the color board inspiration this month be sure to share your creations on the Noel Mignon facebook group!

No comments: