Thursday, May 14, 2015

Pack Your Bags... for a girl trip!


Last weekend I had the privilege of going on a get away to the beach with a group of friends. I tend to mostly document pictures of my family, but some things in life have reminded me lately how important it is to me to take pictures of my friends, too. It was fun to put together this little mini book of our weekend! 

This is basically a small handful of tags that I have tied up together with the ribbon from the Pack Your Bags kit... and of course the rest of the album is made from items from that kit, as well. 


Each page is really simple, but it feels just right in proportion to the size of the tags and photos. I'm not sure if I will go back and add any words to these pages or not. Sometimes the photo is just enough. 



While most of the pages are just pictures of my sweet friends, this last page includes the lyrics to a song that came up over the weekend, and a piece of artwork that I snapped a picture of while we were walking in the market. There's always some sort of theme that ends up coming up during these weekends of rest and reflection, and this was one I wanted to make sure to document. 




No comments: