Thursday, July 9, 2015

NoelMignon Daily Diary Pool Party: Vintage Road Trip


Hello! I'm Michelle Zerull. I'm thrilled to be sharing my first project with you as a new NoelMignon Design Team member. This months Daily Diary Pool Party Kit has an abundance of Summer papers and embellishments to create with. Many of the illustrations have a fun, retro vibe, so I created a Pocket Page using my vintage travel photos and ephemera.
I am fond of fussy cutting and enjoyed clipping images and creating unique, new cards. These new inserts could be used with any contemporary photos just as easily as the vintage photographs. 
Mixing patterns and creating fun textures gave the cards instant visual interest.

I adore the puffy clouds. They're irresistible!
The various wood grain patterns are gorgeous, too!

I hope that I've inspired you to get out your scissors and create something fun with the July Daily Diary Kit curated by NoelMignon. I'm looking forward to sharing many new ideas and projects in the weeks to come. 
Thank you!



3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooo gorgeous Michelle!!! LOVING these!!!!!

Lynn K said...

Great PL page! Love all the details!

alexandra s.m. said...

Love Michelle and her work is always both so unique and so inspiring!
Thank You!